Monday, October 8, 2012

Hannah's Birthday

Last Wednesday was Hannah's real birthday. I cannot believe she is already 3! She got to choose where to eat that night and she chose Red Robin because she wanted a milkshake! After I was home from work we gave her a few presents I had held on to for her real birthday. She got the basket and bell for her bike, a jewelry box for her dresser and a lamby necklace and lamby charm for her bracelet. She loved the lamby stuff - I knew she would!

She had her milkshake at Red Robin and of course the waitresses sang to her. Then, we headed to church for the choir/bell practices that night. Hannah decided to stay in my bell rehearsal instead of going to her play group. It was her birthday - so we let her. Then we got home for her ice cream cake!

Happy birthday Hannah Boo! What a great "surprise" you were to your mommy and daddy but we would not have it any other way! There has certainly not been a dull moment since you came into this world! We love you to pieces you precious little girl!



love this face of her opening her lamby charm


me and Hannah at REEEDDD ROOBBINNN!!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment