Thursday, October 25, 2012

ABC's and 123's

Just a few school pics from this year!


 I had to include how I arranged my dad's shift at the fire dept. to come do fire safety lessons with all of my kindergartners. (he was so thrilled - haha) The other fire fighter is my friend and old neighbor who I grew up with who now works with dad. This pic was also in the Suffolk Schools newspaper :)

Hannah in her classroom - proof that she is sitting still  - something she never does at home!

Emma's family project but I could not get the darn picture to rotate!

one of Emma's paintings at school

the girls doing homework - they take it very seriously. we do homework Mon, Tues and Wed. nights. They do some type of  writing/letter/number activity and then of course pick their books before bedtime. This night they were working on handwriting. 

A picture the preschool director sent me of Emma "milking a cow" learning about their farm unit

another picture sent by the director of Hannah painting

They have brought home the cutest Halloween crafts and projects. Their boxes for the school year are already getting full! 

No comments:

Post a Comment