Monday, October 8, 2012

Peanut Fest/Weekend

Saturday was the annual Peanut Fest in Suffolk - yee haw! It is just one of those Suffolk things you go to, see a lot of people you know, eat some food, play some games and head out of there around late evening.

Bo's parents came into town that morning so they went with us and we met mom, Lindsay, Andy and Courtney there. I noticed some booths missing that we usually see. It was also extra crowded - I think because Sunday was going to be such bad weather. We also managed to add another pet to our family - we won another goldfish! Emma named her Peppa. So far all three fish are doing okay!

the girls feeding the animals


cousin pic

playing games

silly kids

that's Hannah!


The rest of the weekend included Bo and his dad running in a half marathon on Sunday morning. I don't how they did it in the cold, rainy weather but they managed to do pretty good! I played handbells in church for the first time and I just hope my grandmother was listening and watching since it was her first birthday in heaven that day. I told her that was my present to her since it was the first present I could not give her to unwrap. We had a really nice weekend - packed in lots of fall activities, had a great date night, spent time with friends and family and even got all of the errands ran. Now - another week ahead and then I will meet my new niece on Saturday! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment