Thursday, October 25, 2012

Just Some Randoms

I loved this picture of Emma and Lucy at mom and dad's house.  Lucy is growing and is in all sorts of trouble these days. She is chewing things like crazy. My mom has already had to replace a phone cord, she has chewed on her kitchen chairs, pocketbook straps, you name it. She is the most playful dog we have ever had. She is full of energy and will pick up ANYTHING that is on the floor - even to the girls' hair bows or toy figures! She is a mess!



Last weekend was low key and it was great. Friday night we went to my high school homecoming game. We just saw a few friends and caught up with some people we don't see a lot. We also saw Emma get embarrassed for the first time by Bo! He was clapping and dancing to band and Emma said, "daaaadddd, stooppppp!" She didn't say it ugly - it was very under her breath and giving him the eye like - will you please stop??? and then she would smile - it was so funny.
 E and H at the game


Saturday my aunt had a yard sale so mom and I went and took a few things of our own to sell. I can't believe it, but I sold the girls' baby crib. We just don't want to store it and "if" we have another baby, which will not be anytime soon, then we will just use my sister's crib. I was glad that it went to a very good home - someone who really needed and I just did not get rid of it.

After the yard sale my mom and I went to Toys R Us for some Christmas Shopping. Santa is already working hard! PLUS I had a 20% coupon that day - saved almost $100!! The thing is - I didn't even know about it until I was checking out and I overheard another person say something about it. I quickly pulled up my e-mail on my phone and the cashier just had to scan the barcode on my e-mail. I was thrilled!

Sunday was working day at the store that is being renovated. It looks completely different - just amazing. Bo has helped there so much this past few days. Dad had two friends, Bo, Robbie and Steve helping all Sunday to get the floors down. This week the light fixtures were put in. This coming weekend is "Founders Day" so the big reveal to the community will happen! I need to get some of mom's pictures to post - she has done pictures of the whole process.

this little cutie on our way to church this Wednesday night - such a mess


No comments:

Post a Comment