Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Painting!

Tonight after dance class the girls finally got to paint their pumpkins. They have been asking almost every night for the past week and we just have not had the time. So, we made sure to do it this evening. It kept them quite still and quiet for about 30 mins.





The talk around here is the hurricane and how we are going to be effected. My sister changed my nephew's party from Sunday to tomorrow night. I have a friend that left from Norfolk on a cruise - the same cruise we took a few years ago - and has been out there in all of it. I have been so worried about her. I know it was not the vacation she had planned. Another friend of mine has her parents on the same ship and she said her dad contacted her and said the waves were the size of the ship! Scary! We will see what happens. I just don't want to be without power for days!

No comments:

Post a Comment