Monday, October 8, 2012

Date Night at Howl O Scream!

So, in order for my cousins and another couple to go to Howl O Sceam this year it took some major coordinating. With all of our schedules, childcare and then my older cousin being an assistant principal and having to attend his football games, we planned this at the end of August!!

It was fate that everyone stayed healthy, the weather was perfect and we all got there around the same time! I mean....I really don't know of anyone else I could enjoy this yearly event with (other than my sister not being able to go b/c she is prego).

We have so much fun together - my face always hurts after a night with these people because I laugh continuously. I don't think I have mentioned that my cousin Brandon proposed to his girlfriend Sarah!!! We are super excited about that because she is WONDERFUL!!

We did a lot more rides this year, did two of the haunted events, the "sexy" nurse show, and then we just love to people watch. The highlight of the night was that Bo Hamrick - AKA anti theme park man/ rollercoaster hater - went on 2 (count them 2!!!) roller coasters. We were all so happy and even my cousins could not believe he did it!

We all stopped at Krispy Kreme on the way home for a late snack. The girls stayed the night with mom and dad. It was just a great night - one that we always try to attend. Bob said it was a night set aside to act like teenagers and just let loose a little.

in line - me, Bo, Brandon and Sarah

us 8 - Sarah, Brandon, Ros, Bob, me, Bo, Joey, Dawn

me on the bumper cars

Bo waiting in line to ride Apollo's Chariot

Bo and Brandon on Apollo's

No comments:

Post a Comment