Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch!

Today we got Andy in the morning, went to Sunday School, church and second Sunday lunch. I had nursery today so Andy stayed with me. After lunch we came home, changed and everyone took a nap! I think we were all still pretty tired from the excitement yesterday. Andy slept in Emma's bed and me and Emma slept in my room. I mean.... I was under the covers and dreaming I was so asleep! I really needed that! We all got up around 4:00 and headed to the Pumpkin Patch. It was the first time we had been to this place - and it was only 4 miles from us! They had an old General Store and a huge outdoor play area, corn maze, animals, a "cornbox" instead of a sandbox, lots of climbing things and other play equipment to enjoy while we waited for the hayride to get our pumpkins. All of the kids had fun and we brought back little pumpkins to paint and two large pumpkins to carve! It was a beautiful evening for it too!

Later we grabbed some dinner, ran a few errands and then came home to let the kids play awhile. Andy even had bathtime here but then mom came to get him around 7:30 tonight. He is going to stay with mom and dad tonight. He did a great job for not having his mommy and daddy for a whole night and day. He just loves being with Emma and Hannah so as long as they are around he is good!



















No comments:

Post a Comment