Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Little Dancer

Remember I told you the professional dance pictures Emma's dance studio had done? I got them yesterday at her rehearsal! (which went fantastic by the way - sooooo cute. The moms just loved watching them stay glued in their little group and then go on stage and perform) Now we have the real show Friday night!!!!! It is so crazy that she is dancing on the same stage that I danced on for almost half my life.



 This one's my favorite! I ordered her the little statue of this one to sit on her dresser.

Her little group and she is standing next to one of her best little dance friends - Lauren. She also loves Audrey so much on the other end and I must say the moms have also become pretty good friends! 


A little sneak peak to Friday night! Emma is on the far right - always on the end just like her mama was (shorty!)


No comments:

Post a Comment