Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just For Fun

So, I have about 700 pictures on my I phone and as I was going through them to purge some, I could not help but laugh at some of the pictures the girls have taken with my phone. They both know how to take pictures along with playing their apps, and sometimes they take pictures that I do not know about and sometimes I am prepared for a picture. Either way, they are pretty funny!
Pop Pop
Me watching Beauty and the Beast show at Disney
Emma taking pictures at the show
Hannah took a picture of her boo boo
an up close of cousin Brandon
random night at mom and dads
playing with Andy
this is my favorite - telling Emma to NOT take a pic of me (she listened so well)
LOL
pretty flowers
 cheese face!
 because Dora needed her picture taken
 crazy girl
 Mary Poppins photo shoot curtesy of Emma I'm sure
 they love taking pictures of themselves
 I believe Hannah took a picture of her medicine bag
even Lilly was targeted 


Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment