Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cute Outfits/Fridge Magnets

Here are the girls in some cute, of course matching summer outfits, that I have enjoyed them wearing this summer. I love smocking and it is so sad that you have to try to hard to find it. I have seen the most hideous children's clothing in department stores and other popular children's stores. I shop at some of those places for play clothes to wear around the house, but for the most part I do a lot of online shopping and specialty stores just to get smocking and nicer clothing. The buyers at some of those other stores want to dress babies and young ones like teenagers. I don't get why people want them to look so old - let them look sweet and young while they can be! Sorry - a little venting on that. But, seriously, as much as I LOVE to shop, I hate what I am seeing in children's sections. I have to give credit to my mom too for the good finds that she gets for the girls.

Hannah has also started playing with the fridge letter magnets. If anyone needs a gift for a baby/child's first birthday, I highly recommend these magnets. They have the correct pronunciation of each letter, says both sounds for the vowels, they sing the letter sound for each letter and has the ABC song. Emma got them for her first birthday and and still loves them and now Hannah is a fan. They are made by Leapfrog - anyone with a toddler should have these.





No comments:

Post a Comment