Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hamrick Beach Trip/ July 4th

Yes, I know it is almost August and I am posting for July 4th. Can you tell things are crazy around here? I just finished my last final and now I am sitting down to catch up!!!


For the weekend of July 4th we went to Emerald Isle with Bo's family. We had a wonderful time together. This was Hannah's first trip to the beach and of course she loved everything. Emma was a little scared of the water this year and didn't care to get wet. However, she loved playing in the sand, finding shells and cleaning shells in buckets of water. As long as she was happy, we were happy! We had nights of getting ice cream and on evening of July 4th the guys and Gibson played cornhole and we watched the fireworks from our beachouse.

I love having all of the cousins together. Gibson, Owen, Emma and Hannah all got along great. They really entertain themselves by watching each other. Hannah was just starting to crawl more and more when we were there. We had a very nice long weekend. We had to leave Monday morning so I could report back to my internship.

* I meant to write that I had a big "mommy oops" on this vacation. Halfway to Raleigh I realized that I had forgotten Hannah's bag of clothes in the hallway upstairs!!! Poor baby! I had all of her cute July 4th outfits, bathing suit and everything in that bag! Luckily I had packed her hanging clothes separately. So, we had to take a little shopping trip to Kohls before we left from Raleigh Saturday morning!











No comments:

Post a Comment