Monday, July 5, 2010

Emma and Her Horse

Bo was out of town and I was cleaning out my pool bag. Emma loves my keys in my pool bag that unlock the gate to our neighborhood pool so she was playing with them. I let her have them for awhile and started cleaning up around the living room before she went to bed. I looked over and saw Emma on her play horse. She was putting the keys in the handle of the horse and getting them to stay there before riding on it. It just cracked me up. I have never put keys in her horse before nor have I ever talked to her about my keys being a necessity for something to move. I realized how many connections she is making by simply watching me. I am such an example for her now and I don't realize that she is watching everything that I am doing. They are such simple things, but her little mind is absorbing so much. I snapped a picture of her really fast because I knew she would stop when she saw the camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment