Monday, July 30, 2012

Princess Tea Party/Weekend

For some reason this past week flew. Summer is certainly rounding it's turn and before I know it, it is back to work! Last week was one of those "catch up" weeks. I did a lot of cleaning out and organizing. We went to the pool at the gym for some fun time. I have also worked on the girls's birthday party quite a bit. We had a dance moms/girls play date on Thursday.  One of the girls had everyone over for a princess tea party and lunch. The girls had a blast together. Emma and Hannah even stayed later so I could attend my summer literacy committee meeting at school. This little group of girls get along so well together and we just love to see them have so much fun. 



Here are the girls dressed up on Sunday with some cute dresses they had not worn yet. Lilly wanted to be in the picture too!



That's all for now! More to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment