Friday, August 17, 2012

Meet Lucy!!!

A few weeks ago the girls and I drove to Richmond to see a Maltese puppy. I had been encouraging my mom to get another dog since we lost Lacey. We were by no means replacing Lacey, but adding to our family and giving another dog the lucky chance of living in a great home. Lacey would have also wanted my mom to be comfortable with my dad being gone some nights and having her protected by another dog.

So, we went and saw her and came home with Lucy! We had to have another "L" name - Leslie and Lindsay (the humans) and then came doggy Lacey, my dog Lilly and Lindsay's dog Lola. Lucy was perfect. She is too cute - 1.5 pounds and a little feisty thing! She is very playful and all puppy right now. We are already just loving her!



No comments:

Post a Comment