Monday, July 16, 2012

Lilly Girl

Another Lilly update - she is doing fabulous. Her spunk is completely back. Bo took her outside to potty the other day and she ran down the outside stairs, went potty, and ran back up the outside stairs - then she looked at Bo like, "oh crap, now they know I really can climb stairs."

Sometimes we really do think that she is loving the attention and not doing things simply because she does not feel like it. She has climbed the inside stairs a few times now too, but you can tell she does not like it.

I have done her vision test in her right eye recently and there has been more response in it, so I think more of her vision has returned in that eye as well. She has also been playing with her treats again, rolling over and throwing her food around before eating it, which was a form of her playing before the accident so I am glad to see that back.

I still cannot believe she is here, let alone see her doing so many things that she used to do. She is one lucky little doggy and we are so lucky she is doing so good.

lazy doggy 

all my girls

love to see her cuddled up on the couch



No comments:

Post a Comment