Sunday, May 8, 2011

Drew's Graduation

Friday I took off work at noon to get on the road for my cousin's graduation from Radford University. It is a five hour drive there but it was so nice! Bo said he would stay home with the girls so I could enjoy the time with my family and be there for my cousin. When Drew was born I thought I was old enough to take care of him on my own. I remembered helping my aunt with him often by entertaining him, feeding him, putting his shoes on, etc. He was "my baby" when I was at my aunt's house. I cannot believe that he is now a college graduate and I am so happy for him! We had fun celebrating with some other family members Friday night. Saturday the weather was perfect and then we went back to his apartment for some food and drinks. We were back home Saturday around 7:30 at night. Congrats Drew! We are so proud of you!


looking good Drew!
whole fam pic
cousins pic
Drew and his cake- love Brandon and mom in the background!
me and Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment