Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Typical Week so far...

Just a few pics from this week:

Sunday afternoon after church Hannah tried on this new dress I have been wanting for her. It is a smocked dress with her "lambies" on it. I saw it from one of our favorite store's spring line and fell in love. Hannah says, "its my favorite!" Her and her love for lambs!
it needs to be hemmed, but its so pretty on her!

her and her poses

Monday after work the girls and I were playing around on my bed (actually, I was trying to rest) but we started texting some pictures of us to Bo being silly. This is the longest we have been without seeing him so far during this transition - we are on week 5!


Hannah wanted her daddy to smell her feet - LOL


That night the girls wanted to watch their Disney World trip on the computer. They were so cute remembering their trip. I can't believe it has almost been a year since we went. They both talked about going again and how they loved seeing Mary Poppins and Belle. I want to go again too!


Later that night, Hannah comes to me with my phone - "Look Mom! I took a picture of Colby!"
Anybody see it????? Her and this imaginary friend of over a year now. We hear about him on a daily occurrence. I have received advice about this but we all find it pretty interesting. I have never seen a child play, communicate and interact with an imaginary friend like I have Hannah. But, several people have told me that it is completely normal. I find it very funny at times and other times I am like, "okay, this is too much!" So, I found the "picture" of Colby very interesting.


My amazing mother had all four grandchildren this afternoon. This was her living room floor when I got to her house to pick up the girls. My sister went to get her hair done. They are leaving tomorrow for a few days to NY. Steve's mom is having a major surgery on Friday.

wiped out at grandma's house - they all brought their sleeping bags to Gaga's

a blurry picture - Emma was taking pics of baby Ella

me and baby Ella - she is getting so big!


Pictures I found on my phone today - Hannah has learned to curl her tongue and she thinks it is pretty cool!





Just a typical week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment