Sunday, December 16, 2012

December 10-14

This work week has been extra busy because of Book Fair week. However, it was also a very fun week in the library with contests, raffles and reading tickets. I had three different events take place along with Book Fair for kids to win prizes and free books. They sure did participate too! I was so happy to have so many parents come and shop. I do not have final figures yet, but I am pushing $6,000!!!! Our book keeper could not believe how our fairs have increased.

I need to get some pics from my school camera to add here.


The rest of the week was pretty average. The usual weekly events - bell choir, dance class - did manage to throw a pedicure since I still have my Mother's Day gift card!

Here is a picture from Thursday morning before preschool. Hannah made her reindeer shirt in her class - the face is her foot and the antlers are her hands. She was so funny telling me how it tickled her when her teacher put the paint on her feet!




No comments:

Post a Comment