Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Basketball, Night Out and Mary Poppins Weekend

We had a great weekend this first weekend in December.

Friday night Hunter played basketball at NSA (where I went to school). It was weird sitting on the visitor side, but glad we did since Hunter's team killed NSA. Hunter played a great game too - cannot believe he will be graduating and this is his last season of basketball.
blurry pic Hannah took of Whitney, Andy and dad at the game - Andy LOVED the game - he was so cute clapping his hands and watching the players

Saturday I ran errands in the morning, then the girls took a good nap. That night my parents kept the girls so Bo and I could go out with some friends. We went to this restaurant called Smoke. It was super good. We laughed so hard that night my face seriously was hurting at the end of the night.
me and MaryAnne on our night out

Sunday was another big day. After church we grabbed a quick bite to eat at mom and dads. Then, the girls took a nap while I wrapped Christmas presents and Bo worked outside in the yard. Then, it was time to get ready to see Mary Poppins on Broadway! We had been waiting for this night since we found out tickets were going on sale in June. I couldn't believe how quickly the time had gone that the night was finally here. It was an amazing show - such talented kids for Jane and Michael. It was so good and both girls loved it and behaved great. They got a few souvenirs and were happy little campers.


Before you know it, it is Monday again - big week for me as Book Fair is being delivered and set up! 



No comments:

Post a Comment