Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tuesday Night Outing

We had to run out Tuesday evening because I located the ONLY Mickey/Minnie Mouse cookie cutter in Hampton Roads after calling around everywhere. I needed it for Hannah's party this weekend, so I needed to pick it up. We went to the party store to get a few more things for Hannah's party, got the cookie cutter and then went out to eat. Here are the girls in the back of the van, which is where they want so badly to sit. We were waiting for Bo so I let them sit there for a minute and they just loved sitting back there watching their movie. Too bad I am not moving their seats like they want me to.


It just cracked me up when we got to this restaurant - Bakers Crust. I really don't think we go there all too often, but when we pulled in the parking lot, Emma says - "yea!!!! strawberries!!!!" She said this because we get my favorite dessert from this place - a strawberry crepe. I said, "Emma, how do you know this is where we get strawberries?" She replied, "cause this is where we eat lunch!" I guess we do go there more than I thought - especially over the summer, maybe! It just made me laugh. And yes, we did get the strawberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment