Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hannah's New Room

Hannah's new room was delivered and installed today! It looks really cute. The only thing missing are the new curtains. I am really pleased with everything. The colors from the nursery match perfectly with the new bedding. I was also able to reuse the wall hangings from the nursery to keep a little "baby" reminder in the room. I am not one to cry easily and I have accepted the girls growing up very well, however I cried like a baby when the crib was taken down on Wednesday. I hated seeing it all taken apart. For now we will keep it in the attic. Once we get a new house that we are working very hard on then maybe we can use it again - maybe. I can't believe my little girl has a big girl room! Love you Hannah Boo! We decided to keep the bed "lowered" until she is a little older and then we will raise it up with the play area underneath.

her last night in the crib :(

The Old Room

The New Room

No comments:

Post a Comment