Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nothing Too Exciting

The weather had been gross this weekend so not too much going on here. Yesterday we had our church pictorial directory picture taken. We actually got a pretty good one!! I was happy! Then, we got home and Hannah started running a low grade fever. She would not even nap without me holding her, so we had to both get in "mommy's bed" and take a nap - oh well. So, we slept from 1 to 4. When she woke up she did not have temp but she was still whiny.

I needed to run out to get some groceries so I did that and then shampooed the carpets later that night.

Emma started getting a cough too, so we all stayed in on Sunday morning. It too was a cloudy and rainy day. I think the girls probably watched ten videos today. I did laundry, Bo did work and the girls stayed in their pj's until lunchtime. Hannah was much better but Emma still has a cough.

I went out for a little while this afternoon and got some big Christmas items checked off the list. I refuse to be searching for the "hot items" when things start selling out due to high demands. I had called around and knew what was where and I went and got them. I was pretty excited about that. I think the girls have cabin fever and the weather is getting to all of us. Bedtime could not come soon enough. I hope Emma's cough gets better though.

I am excited for my first "real" week of work tomorrow. The library will be officially open for morning checkout and all classes will be going on! We also have a lot to do to prep for a two year old birthday party this coming Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment