Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 3rd

I had a free Friday evening! My former cohort from grad school planned a night at Kelly's Tavern on the water. Because it is right where I work, there was no need to go home and them come right back. So, Bo got home to the kids early. I ran some errands: Bed Bath and Beyond, Babies r Us, Hallmark and Kohls! Our group stayed at dinner pretty late and really enjoyed catching up with each other. There are some that have landed jobs in their current schools and some of us (like me) still waiting. The right position will come at the right time. I am going to be very picky and not settle for anything. Anyway, Bo took the girls to my mom and dad's while he had a softball game and took this picture of Emma and Lilly in the car. Emma loved Lilly sitting with her. It was a nice night for us all!


Emma and Lilly in the car
cohort dinner reunion with a few missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment