Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 21st

Today was the second day of summer. It started with a trip to the hospital to see my friend's new baby boy! Luke was born last night! Emma kept saying, "baby come out of mommy's tummy!"
Afterwards the girls had their first real haircut at a hair salon. I had my hair done yesterday and Emma said she wanted to get hers done. So, I was able to get appointments for them and we went today. They both did such a good job. They basically got everything trimmed around their faces and shaped up in the back and sides.





After haircuts we grabbed some lunch and went to swim at my sister's house. Andy and the girls were so cute playing together.

Kristin and Ryan were coming back through from Charlotte. So, we went out to dinner with them and they stayed at our house. It was so nice to see Kristin! She and Ryan even watched the girls for a couple of hours today (June 22nd) while I had to run some errands! We were so sad to see them leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment