Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers Day!

Yesterday was Father's Day! But, Bo woke up to no children at home since they spent the night with my mom and dad the night before so we could go out with Kristin and Ryan!

After they left for their trip to Charlotte we went to pick up the girls and went to Lindsay and Steve's house to grill out the swim. My dad had duty that night, so he was not there. But, the girls had a fun time playing with baby Andy and swimming. Emma was showing off all of her new skills from swim lessons.

We came home, took naps and then went to see my dad later that evening. I gave my dad a new Cal Ripken statue for his collection. The girls even played at the park nearby his station. After baths that night we finally were able to give Bo his presents. Emma drew a perfect E and H on the card from them - I cannot believe she is already writing her letters!

They gave Bo new shorts, a new Southern Tide shirt, hat and a cup that says "Best Dad." E and H are so lucky to have a wonderful father who works hard and plays hard! I am thankful for my dad who has always put his "girls" before himself and strived to make us happy in every way. Happy Fathers Day!



Hopefully more pics to come - Lindsay had a lot on her camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment