Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Break

Although I am not working at my paying job this week, I have worked EXTRA hard this week! I have had a "to do" list to accomplish since last weekend and I got to work on it Monday morning.

Monday: made all of my "appointments" for the house, cleaned out and organized the girls clothes, laundry, gym, printed pictures for great grandmothers for Easter, post office, home for naps, to the mall to get summer sandals ( Stride Rite had 25% off all sandals plus $10.00 coupon - four pairs of shoes for $90 - not bad!), purchased new play socks, had dinner at Chick Fil A with cousins - huge thanks to cousin Kelly for helping me in Stride Rite - shoe shopping can be very challenging!

Tuesday: ADT appointment, Stanley Steamer came to clean our carpets and couch, to mom's house for the afternoon since our carpets and furniture was a bit damp from the cleaning, home around 5 to meet Bo for dinner and then all of us went to the gym.

Wednesday - Hannah woke up at 2:00 AM with a low grade fever. So, to the doctor we went Wednesday morning, mom kept Emma at her office while we were there. The doctor said no ear infection (tubes are still in place), no strep - but some hives on her body caused by some kind of virus. She was okay the rest of the day but very clingy after her nap. She continued to run a low grade fever the rest of the evening. I saw her chomping away on her pacifier and looked at her mouth and could not believe the tooth I saw coming in. So, all of this was probably just from cutting another tooth. Bo came home very late and I went to bed early.

Thursday - Hannah was fine - no fever, so today we were supposed to see the Easter Bunny. Both of the girls said they were not going to cry and we went over again what they wanted from the Easter Bunny. Hannah said she wants a Donald Duck and Emma wants the Cookie Monster play dough. I kept telling them, "the Easter Bunny is nice" and "mommy will watch you, but mommy does not sit in pictures with you." They both said okay. I thought, sure, yeah right. I was expecting a picture similar to our Santa picture this Christmas. Amazingly, they both walked right up to the bunny and sat there good as gold. They both had a little toy they wanted to show the bunny, which I think helped them "talk" to him. Baby Andy also did great and my mom got a really cute picture of all three of them. We ate lunch and then I managed to find an Easter dress. Then, I had to rush home to meet a man for an estimate to redo our bathroom floors. That went well and now I just have to go pick out what I want. Aside from laundry, that is all that went on today.
Plan for tomorrow - babysitter!!!! I am going to pick out the new bathroom floors, get my oil changed and get a pedicure children free. Bo has a softball game tomorrow night so we will probably go to that tomorrow evening. This week has flown! We are slammed the next several weekends with activities or being out of town. I hope the weeks continue to go fast and then summer will be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment