Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Our Weekend


Here are some pictures of the girls after church on Sunday. These were actually handmade dresses that were mine and my sisters when we were little. Emma is wearing mine and Hannah is wearing my sister's. I love these dresses. They have the smocked matching coat and hat that go with them. It is so hard to find things like this today. I have to give full credit to my wonderful mom for not only getting them made years ago, but for keeping them, storing them and keeping them in mint condition so they are able to be worn by my babies.

]
with the coats on
my beautiful Hannah
my beautiful Emma

Bo's Birthday
Bo's birthday was yesterday the 12th, but we celebrated it all last weekend. On Saturday night my family came over and we ordered pizza and had cake. On Sunday he thought just the four of us were going out to dinner, but his parents actually drove from Raleigh and surprised him after his softball practice. They took us to Watermans at the oceanfront - sooo good. When we got home we went ahead and gave him his presents since he was going to have a late meeting on his real birthday. The girls and I gave him a new pair of favorite Agave jeans and a Southern Tide polo shirt. I think I surprised him pretty good. It is pretty crazy that I met Bo right before he turned 21 at Elon. So, we have been together for 10 years - can't believe it. Hope you had a nice birthday honey! We love you!

Nana and Hannah playing at dinner
Bo and Emma at dinner
seeing the beach - Emma was so excited
opening his presents
his new jeans and shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment