Monday, April 18, 2011

Long Day

On Sunday the 17th we had a busy day. We went to church and I had Hannah's nursery class again. Then me and the girls went with my mom to my grandmother's house to have lunch. Bo had softball practice. After we met up again we took the girls to the gym to swim. Emma starts lessons in two weeks so we wanted to get her used to the water again. Go, go, go - that is what we do!
Here is a picture of the girls asleep in my mom's car on the way home from my grandmother's house. They were out.
Mom and I also also saw two homes destroyed by the tornado the night before. We also saw the path it took across 460 and so many trees down. We were so lucky we did not have this near us. It was close enough though . There was one point where I had the girls in the closet when a warning was issued. I put pillows, blankets and their crate of books in there along with Lilly. Bo stood at the front door and I waited in the hallway next to the girls with the closet door open until the warning passed. My sister had a tornado near her house and there was a point where she was in the bathtub with Andy. I hate being that scared. I love storms, but not that type of storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment