Thursday, April 21, 2011

Beach Bag

This may seem so silly, but for two years I have wanted a huge beach bag with open holes to not trap sand. I mean - big enough to hold four towels, all of our sunscreen, sunglasses, beach shoes, sun hats, etc. It is amazing how much extra "stuff" you need for kids at the pool or beach. I have been unsuccessful in finding a bag so far. The closest I have come is a bag not even for sale - the large Children's Place shopping bags would be perfect! But, at my mom's on Tuesday I was flipping through the magazine One Step Ahead - a children's magazine with all kinds of gadgets and other baby products. Well, I think I found my bag!! I ordered it as soon as I got home and i can't wait to get it. It even folds into a little pouch but the dimensions were large and all of the reviews said it was huge and perfect for the beach. I thought I would put it out there for other moms who may had been in my predicament. Here is a picture! It does not look so big in the picture, but go to www.onestepahead.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment