Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

My last year in my twenties!! My mom did not believe that I was 29 - she thought I was 28 - thanks mom! I did some returning/exchanging at the mall with the kids, mom and sister in the morning. The girls took a good nap when we got home. Bo came home and then we all went to Olive Garden. I was not expecting a big birthday - we just purchased a very nice camera for Christmas plus a new kitchen. But, Bo surprised me good. At dinner he gave me a big Coach bag and inside was a huge box - which means....yeah!!! a new purse! I was thrilled - hadn't bought a new Coach bag in two years! Then, he said.....that is from the girls.....what?? That was a big present to be just from the girls. So, he hands me a Finks jewelery bag. If you know a Finks jewelery bag - you know it is good! He surprised me big with a David Yurman bracelet - diamonds and pink stones. I was SHOCKED. It is definately "me." I love both of my presents - couldn't believe he thought of that without help. My mom had brought a cake for dinner and she gave me new Coach sunglasses - great birthday! Especially, since I was not expecting anything big at all. Emma kept saying, "mommy's appy bifday" throughout the day. It was so sweet. Thank you to everyone who sent me a birthday wish on Facebook too! It was a great day!
Happy Birthday!
new purse
new bracelet
new glasses
Emma with her tongue out and Hannah snorting her nose - got to love children in public!

We celebrated my birthday in Raleigh before leaving and Bo's parents gave me new brown Uggs and new Pandora charm - the purse!
Mary, Britt, Gibby and Owen gave me a new 31 bag to store DVD's in the car and a headband!
Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment