Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve morning, this is what I woke up to as I walked out of my bedroom
Here is Emma, asleep in the hallway. She has her books that she sleeps with stacked nicely, her few characters that she took to bed and her two blankets. I have no idea why she was sleeping in the hallway. I guess she thought Santa was coming the night before instead of tonight. It absolutely cracked me up of how she decided to sleep in the hall with her favorite things around her, all organized!

Christmas eve lunch was at my grandmother's on my dad's side. My mom, dad, sister, newphew and us had a great lunch and exchanged gifts with my grandmother and my cousin Robbie and his family.


The rest of Christmas Eve was quite restful. The girls took late naps, we had dinner and gave the girls their presents from us. They went to bed at a decent hour and were ready for Santa Claus to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment