Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Graduation - December 18th

Well, there is not too much to say here, except - YES - done with grad school! We had our babysitter stay with Hannah since she is so "on the go" that sitting for two hours would probably not be in her favor. But, Emma joined us Bo said she did a great job. Bo, Emma, my parents, grandmother and Bo's parents were at the commencement. Afterwards more of my family and everyone else came to our house so we could be with Hannah and have a nice lunch. Later that day Emma and I took a three hour nap until six o'clock!! It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful for all of the support, love and encouragement I have been given in order to make this accomplishment. It felt pretty good to sit up front and be one of the first to be called across stage. It also felt great to know that I did this while working full time and having two children and a husband frequently out of town. You can really accomplish anything you put your mind to. Professional photos were took during the ceremony that I am ordering and will hopefully post later. What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment