Wednesday, October 6, 2010

We Can't Live Without These!

These DVD's have been the best DVD's in our house. I thought I would share!


This one is absolutely adorable and what actually got my kids liking Elmo and Abby. It has the basic children's songs like Itsy Bity Spider, Wheels on the Bus, Mary Had a Little Lamb, etc. This is the video that really got Emma into singing. There is also a volume one, but it is not as good as this one.

Word World is a show on PBS that I have written about before. This show is precious and actually got Emma into learning her letters. They are also really funny and it is neat to how kids catch on to humor. We love Word World and our van has about five of these DVD's in it. Hannah likes it, but it has a little too much dialog to keep her attention. But, she does know the theme song and enjoys the music.

This video is Hannah's favorite. I was never a real fan of Barney but this DVD is adorable and has the cutest songs. It can hold Hannah's attention the entire time and Emma loves it too and just sings and dances with the whole video. I also think the bright colors captures attention of younger kiddies . It really is a cute, cute video.



I bought this DVD on sale after Christmas last year. We just opened it about two weeks ago. Emma got it as a prize for going potty! It is now a favorite and I figured they may as well learn Christmas songs now so they can sing them at Christmas time. It has about twenty Christmas songs with all kinds of Disney character Christmas show segments with them. It is absolutely adorable. Hannah loves it as well and Emma knows all the words to Jingle Bells, Here Comes Santa Claus and We Wish You a Merry Christmas. I highly recommend this one to learn Christmas music!

No comments:

Post a Comment