Sunday, October 24, 2010

10 Year Reunion - October 23rd

Wow - this post made me feel old. I cannot believe it has been 10 years since graduating high school. I was one of those girls who loved high school. I loved my school and classmates. I was involved in a lot of activities and loved what my school stood for. I graduated with 76 classmates and I knew each and everyone of them. Our class had the reunion at the Hilton in Suffolk. It was so good to see everyone again. We had it decorated with some memorabilia - some of my things included my megaphone and pom poms! We had some decent music and our senior slideshow was shown. It was nice to catch up with people who you know are in the area and on facebook, but just don't see and spend time with. We had an open bar so throw that in with people you have not seen in ten years and you have to have a good time. It was so much fun to think back, tell stories and remind people of things that they did! What a great night.

Some of Class of 2000
Me, Lindsay, Stacey and Jenny Lynne
Deborah, Britt, Lindsay, Courtney, Carrie and me
the cake - this was really funny to a lot of us when the night ended
former cheerleaders - have we lost our touch?

No comments:

Post a Comment