Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mom's Birthday

My mom's birthday was October 16th. Emma called the day "Gaga's Happy." She kept saying it all day and was excited to go to her house and get cake. I had some nice time with my mom, sister and aunt at lunch and at the mall. My mom wanted to go shopping for herself and so we went to her favorite stores and helped her choose some new clothes. Later in the evening we kept it simple. Hannah was running a slight fever from getting her shots so she was not feeling too well. We had pizza and cake at mom and dad's house. Emma was so sweet giving Gaga her presents. She kept saying, "Happy Gaga" and "Gaga Happy." We cut the cake and Emma just sat in her seat waiting so patiently for her piece. It was so cute. She had waited all day to get that piece of cake and she ate her cake and ice cream just as quietly and sweet as could be. My mom enjoyed her day and evening. I thought about three years ago how we celebrated her 50th by taking the whole family on a cruise.....that was nice but that was also before children. Things have certainly changed in three years! Happy Birthday Mom! We hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment