Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Card

We normally take our Christmas card picture after Thanksgiving at Bo's parents house. With two babies, Lilly does not take the trip to Raleigh anymore. There are too many kids there now and she would seriously rather be with my mom and dad by herself when we are away. So, that messes up Lilly getting in the Christmas card picture. We took our picture anyway, but I could not bring myself to print the Christmas card without having Lilly in it. I was also cutting the deadline very close of having the cards printed and mailed before Christmas arrives. Bo and I have done a picture for our Christmas card every year since we got married. So, after dinner the other night I decided to put the girls in another cute Christmas matching outfit. Of course Hannah fell asleep so we had to get Emma and Lilly to be cooperative. We got a cute one and decided to use both pictures for our card this year. So, Lilly made it in the card! We love you Lilly!

Of course after we took that picture we changed Hannah into her Christmas pajamas and she started smiling and posing for us. So, here is her picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment