Sunday, December 6, 2009

two months old!

Hannah was two months old on December 3rd! She is already wearing 3-6 months clothes! She continues to be a wonderful baby. She started sleeping through the night on November 18th - right before I went back to work - how perfect. She loves her baths, she smiles at you and says her little "oooo" sounds. I am loving her wearing some of Emma's sleepers and outfits. They are still like brand new and I love seeing the sweet clothes again. Hannah has been hit once by her big sister. Emma was having a bad day with and ear infection and decided to take it out on poor Hannah. I had to sternly tell Emma "no, no- we do NOT hit the baby" even though she was not feeling well.

My mom has taken over the babysitting during the days. I would not know what I would do without her. Bo's mom is also coming about twice a month to keep them too. It is sooo nice having help from them. This is the only way I would return to work. I know many moms do not have the choice and have to put their children in daycare. I am so glad I do not have to make that choice.

Hannah weighed 11 pounds 13 ounces! She is in the 90th percentile for weight! She is 22 inches long!

No comments:

Post a Comment