Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

The 31st felt my first day back to normal. Even though I am still coughing like crazy, I am much stronger. My friend Jenny Lynne brought her boys to play and exchange gifts with the girls. They had some lunch and we talked for a long time and visited.

The girls took a late nap until 6:15 pm since we were going to Maryanne's house for New Years. It was lots of fun. We had a ton of food, good wine, the men were wound up and the kids were entertained and played wonderfully. This was Emma's and Hannah's first New Years Eve - they  had hats and blowers and they just had a fun time. They all made it to midnight and we left around 12:30. They probably weren't in bed until 1AM. It was a fun night. Maryanne even had me a birthday cake to celebrate my day again.

me and my Emma
Emma, Lauren and Hannah

AJ and Hannah


AJ and Emma

Cole said, "my turn!" and hugged Hannah for a picture!!! LOL

playing Chutes and Ladders



Bo and Maryanne

Maryanne, me and Andria

adult picture, courtesy of Emma

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment