Wednesday, February 8, 2012

When You Wish Upon a Star....


It looks like our Disney vacation is finally into play. We have talked about it a lot but working with 8 people and different schedules, it was very hard to find the perfect time to go. I have always wanted to go at Christmas, but it is just too far away. With everything that has happened this year my mom and dad said they are ready to get away. It took a few days for my brother in law to check with work and my dad, but now...everything is booked, so there is no turning back!

this is the Old Key West Resort

The girls do not know yet. Of course they know we are going sometime this year - Emma says it is when she turns four. They just do not know we are "actually" going. I am going to wait at least a month to give them a time frame or else they will be asking me every minute. I also have an idea of how we are going to announce it, so I want to capture it on video.

We fly out on May 3rd. We are staying at the Key West Resort and we come home May 7th. We figure that is enough time for a 3, 2 and 1 year old. We have direct flights, which is also helpful. I am really excited. I have not been since right before my cousin was killed, almost nine years ago. It was such a special trip that we got to experience with her and now I am just excited to experience it with my own children. I get teary just thinking about it.

We have watched a video tonight that was recommended by our Disney agent - You Tube "disney family video 2." It is such a cute video and we have watched it about five times tonight.

So....that is the good news! I am excited that we have the beach in April and now Disney in May.

We still have a lot going on here - again things I just cannot write about but at least this gives us something exciting to look forward to after a rough start to the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment