Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

I think we had one of the most low key Valentines Days ever. It was nice too because I have been fighting a sinus infection and finally went to the doctor on Monday. So Tuesday I was still not feeling well and didn't want to fight the crowds at restaurants. We ate in and we will have our Valentine dinner this weekend.

Mom and dad gave the girls their Valentine treats the night before since Dad was on duty Tuesday. They got lots of hello kitty things - stuffed animal, nice silver necklaces, stickers, scroll color pads, magnets, etc.














Tuesday morning Bo was out of town so we didn't do gifts until everyone was home that evening. Bo and I said NO GIFTS because of Disney, but he had flowers and cards for all of his girls when we got home. We gave the girls Olivia DVD's, Olivia characters, the cute white dog that Hallmark was promoting, via via pets, hello kitty candy necklaces, and hello kitty pez dispensers. Bo got some takeout and we stayed home! 







Emma also had her Valentine party at school. I did not go but my mom and Hannah did and mom sent me this picture. She has more on her camera but I do not have them yet. She got some cute Valentines from her friends and of course Max. 



No comments:

Post a Comment