Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dad's Birthday

Last week (Feb. 6) we celebrated my dad's birthday, but I just got the pictures from mom. Bo was out of town so the girls and stayed the night. Mom cooked a yummy meal and we had cake and ice cream with Lindsay, Steve and Andy. It was very nice even though my dad had his first birthday without his mom there. It was a night that Granny definitely should had been there for. With so many kids it is nice to sometimes stay in and eat at home, which my dad prefers. He also likes my mom's cooking and her chocolate cake better than any restaurant. The girls helped make "PopPop's" cake that day so they thought it was a huge deal. We gave dad one of his series DVD's and two Cal Ripken pictures to hang in his Cal Ripken/sports room. Happy Birthday dad! We had a nice night celebrating with you!









**That night was also the night of The Voice. My friend from high school is on it - he is Leland from The Line. All four judges turned around when they sang. It was so cool seeing him on tv! We are pulling for you Leland!


No comments:

Post a Comment