Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Eve

Saturday morning was pretty unpleasant for me since it had been quite awhile since I had "let loose." After getting some lunch in me I started to feel much better. After leaving the Hilton we just all stayed around our house for awhile. Troy and Aleah did end up having to get back to Charlotte. Bo told me that New Years was going to be on the Spirit of Norfolk - a harbor cruise line. It was so nice to dress up, eat good, enjoy great music and ring in the new year. We had a great time. The ship was decorated so nicely - we loved the people watching and we danced until 1. We didn't get in until 2. Today we all slept until almost 10. We met Steve and Sunny for breakfast before they had to leave, then we picked up the girls. Since then we have been home all day relaxing. We all took naps and we just finished eating our black eyed peas with dinner. Happy New Year! I am looking forward to what 2012 has in store for us!

front of the ship

party favors





No comments:

Post a Comment