Sunday, January 1, 2012

The "Dirty 30" Round 2

Friday night Bo was supposed to take me to the Melting Pot. I had been told all week that mom was watching the kids for us so we could have a night out. Although many details of that day happened, the main point of the story was that Bo said we were going to meet some business people that were in town for a quick drink before dinner. My curiosity went up, as that is something that just does not happen very often. As entering this restaurant I also saw a few familiar cars in the area. So, as I walked in, I was very happy to see some very familiar faces around me. But, the biggest surprise to me was seeing four very special people who came all the way from Charlotte and Pembroke to surprise me - especially Steve, who had just returned from Iraq barely a week ago. Troy, Aleah, Sunny and Steve were all there and moreover I learned that we would also spend New Years together. Of course my family, work friends and high school friends were there as well. The night was young, unlike my new age, and so we took great advantage of it. Bo's parents ended up taking the girls home and we just had a great night........not so good of a morning though! Over 100 pictures were taken that night, so here are some highlights.



walking in

seeing far away friends
my babies
30.....

thanks honey!!!

Brandon and Sarah gave me a very nice Pandora charm
more cake
dad, lindsay, me, mom

me and Laura
me and Jenny Lynne
Lambda Chi's
we had not all been in the same room for five years







We had a great night. Bo had planned and organized everything. The food was great and the company was perfect. We even stayed at the Hilton with our friends when the night was over. Thanks to all who helped me welcome turning.........30.

No comments:

Post a Comment