Sunday, January 1, 2012

The "Dirty 30" Round One

After returning from Raleigh on Tuesday the house was immediately cleaned from Christmas. The tree, decorations, toys, clothes, etc. were all put away within hours. Then, Wednesday the 28th rolled in, when I officially turned the big 3-0. Bo took the girls to Mrs. Beth's house for the day so I could get some more things done on my own - grocery shopping, returns, carpet cleaning people, etc. It was a very productive day. The girls gave me some birthday cards in the morning. When we were all together again at the end of the day Bo surprised me with a beautiful David Yurman necklace to match my ring and bracelet. We then met my mom and sister for dinner, had some cake back at our house, and we called it a day. I was content, very happy with my new necklace and my parents gave me a beautiful new watch. Turning 30 was not bad, and I thought things were great! I had no idea what was in store for me though.....



No comments:

Post a Comment