Saturday, December 3, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Today Bo and I took the kids to this museum in Portsmouth that housed these Christmas scenes from an nursery that closed several years ago around here. If you were my age and lived in this area you know that as a kid you went to Coleman's nursery at Christmas time to see rooms and rooms of these Christmas figures that danced, sang and moved. As a child, it was amazing with lights and movement. I found out that these figures had been bought by a museum and called the scenes Winter Wonderland. I think I was more excited about this than the girls, but seeing them there reminded me exactly how I felt when being there. You just can't stop staring! It was really cute and it brought back a ton of memories. After you walked through they had a little room where the kids could get face paint and do Christmas crafts. We had a really good lunch at Roger Browns and it was just a great day together.

love this


Santa sleeping

making a reindeer puppet

No comments:

Post a Comment