Sunday, December 18, 2011

This Week in Pictures

We finally got our new MAC set up!!! I love it and how it does not have a tower and everything is wireless (keyboard, printer, and mouse). I have had to learn a few things when putting my pictures on, but for the most part it has been pretty easy. Plus, we also bought a new video camera since our old video camera is not compatible with it - it was real old!! So, we are excited about our new technology!


This week was also my first book fair in my new job. It went great - we made a lot of money for our library and I am so appreciative of the parents and kids who supported it. But, boy was it a ton of work! I had some great volunteers but I was beat after this week!

book fair set up

How cute was this little girl going to school on Tuesday???


Here are some Buddy pictures from this week!

holding on to the reindeer
Buddy wants to be part of the family portrait
playing cards with Rudolph

Emma and Hannah both went to Patient First this week as they began to develop the same germs I had last week. They were coughing and sneezing with low grade fevers. They are doing much better now. Emma even missed school on Thursday though. I snapped this picture because Lilly just loves to curl up with Emma and I thought it was so sweet since Emma wasn't feeling that well.

Saturday I shopped from 9:30 AM-6:00 PM. I just had a few more things to finish up for Christmas but I even got the groceries we will need. Bo kept the girls all day for me. They were feeling better but needed to stay home. Bo said they were great for him. I had them both upstairs after dinner to help wrap some presents. Bo asked Hannah, "what is my present?" I just knew she was going to tell him. But, she said, "It's a secret." He kept pestering her about it and we just knew she was going to tell him. Bo said, "Come on Hannah, tell Daddy what it is, you can tell me." Hannah said, "It's.........toilet paper!" We both were rolling over. My mom has teased the girls this whole season telling them they are getting toilet paper and sticks. I cannot believe Hannah actually put it together and told Bo the same thing teasing him. She is something else!

Today we were well enough to go to church. I kept Hannah's class and Emma went to her Sunday school and church. Here they are in another cute Christmas dress!


This week is going to be C-R-A-Z-Y!!!! We have something almost every night! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment