Saturday, March 5, 2011

This and That

Last weekend Emma had a touch of the stomach bug. Thankfully it was one quick "throw up" and then sleepy child, but that was all. Just to keep my mom from getting sick last Monday Bo stayed home with the kids. Emma was much better so I went to work since I will be out three days next week for Vegas. So, Bo watched the girls on the 28th. Of course they were outside playing!

This week I noticed Hannah playing with her characters in a toy high chair and feeding it with a spoon. I thought it was super cute.

So, I know I have vented before about finding decent clothing for children, but now can I vent about toys???? Toys were so much better when I was a child. The Fisher Price food and kitchens were so much better. We already replaced one kitchen set. KidsKraft did not hold up very well for us, so we got a Little Tikes. But, still it is small and does not hold the amount of food that we have. Also...baby doll stuff - horrible compared to what I had growing up. So, my little cousin actually had this little nursery/baby care center that was mine. Since she has outgrown it now, we got it back. E and H have loved it! Even though they got the American Girl baby doll stuff for Christmas, this is still better. Here is a picture of Hannah sitting in the top part. This part comes off the bottom and has the little bathtub and cabinet underneath. They have enjoyed playing with it the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment