Saturday, March 5, 2011

Catching Up

March 3rd: The girls had a fun day at Grandma's house. They enjoyed picking some flowers and they made me a flower arrangement to bring home!

I brought the girls home from mom's and Bo was out of town that night. They both agreed on a little video to watch after bathtime that they had not seen in awhile. It is the Mickey Beach Sing Along. They were so cute watching it together on the couch. They had to have their stuffed Minnies too. Just one of those little moments when they are both sweet and innocent - and getting along!


March 5th: This week has been a little hectic trying to get things prepared for our trip. Of course I needed some new clothes for the trip, needed some travel items, had to prepare for my substitute, get all of the girls' things ready, etc. Today I have done the laundry and have my stuff packed. Now I need to finish the girls' packing. We are leaving at 8:00 in the morning for Raleigh. Mom and I are taking the girls to Raleigh to stay with Bo's parents. Nana and Dadoo are going to take them to Marbles one day and I am sure they are going to have so much fun. I just worry a little about how well they will sleep. Mom and I fly out around 2:00. Bo leaves from VA at 2:00. We should all be in Vegas around 8:00 their time. I am excited! I will blog about our trip when we return! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment