Saturday, March 12, 2011

Emma's New Face

Last night I was trying to get pictures of the girls in their matching outfits but Emma kept making this face - it cracked us up!


I tried to get some more, but they were pretty uncooperative for me to get the whole outfits- at least they love each other!

This morning Hannah kept sitting in Emma's lap - so sweet!


We didn't do too much today. I did a lot of laundry catching up from our trip. I sold something on Craigslist this morning so I had to work out meeting the person. We watched some basketball and I managed to get Jimmy Buffett tickets for May!!! The girls played a lot and decided they didn't want to take naps today. We made hamburgers for dinner and they were in bed by 8, which is very rare. Bo and I also managed to do some organizing. I hated being inside so much on the beautiful day, but we needed the time at home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment