Sunday, February 6, 2011

Last Weekend Follow Up

I said I would post separately on last Sunday. What was so nice about it was that we officially joined our church. We had been members at a church that I had grown up with, but made the decision to branch out, meet some newer, younger people with young kids and really enjoyed this other church. My cousin is the music director there and had encouraged me for awhile to come visit. We have been visiting for about a year now so we decided to make the move. We also want Emma to go to the preschool there next fall and you had to be three to go.....so now Emma will be going there next fall. We are really excited!

After church my dad's side of the family got together for lunch to celebrate Steve's birthday and to visit with a cousin that came into town. Our table was the biggest table in the restaurant - mom, dad, me, Bo, Emma, Hannah, Lindsay, Steve, Andy, Granny, Alex, Robbie, April and baby Adaire! The girls were wonderful - Hannah entertained everyone around her doing her animal sounds and saying everyone's name. She was just precious. We all had a great time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment